I have seen Lekki grow from having bushes as neighbors to having massive houses and now Lekki is a mini town with places to wine and dine, nightlife and more. I love Lekki and I love exploring Lekki.
A young lady Living In Lekki over a decade.
Things I love
- Trying our new spots/restaurant with food sampling.
- Discovering new and exciting spots in Lekki.
- Meeting new vendors from perfume makers to jewelry artisans.
- Going for events (Arts, Concerts Carnivals, Beach).
- Visiting stores in Lekki (Supermarket, Fashion stores).
- Exploring places in Lekki people don’t know about.
The posts herein are personal and reflect personal opinions and should not be used without express permission.
Using and/or duplicating of any material on this blog and website without express and written permission or authorization from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided absolute and distinct credits are given to Living in Lekki with appropriate reference to content source. For permission to use any material on this blog, send an email to [email protected]